I help professionals simplify their financial life. This is done by creating an actionable plan to achieve financial freedom and solve money problems along the way by:
- Figuring out how to consolidate, refinance, and quickly pay off student loan debt.
- Understand the pros and cons of travel employment.
- Gain more free-time in your life by developing a plan to support a true work/life balance lifestyle.
- Plan a sabbatical or time off from your current career.
- How to invest in a new business venture or deal with the sale of a business.
- How to save outside of your retirement accounts and build liquidity in your investment portfolio.
- Are you appropriately insured – Health, life, and disability.
- Portfolio analysis and repositioning of assets to potentially save 15% to 40% in taxes.
- Rollover old retirement plans.
- Retirement planning for 1099 income.
WHO I WORK WITH: I partner with healthcare professionals including:
- RNs – Registered Nurses
- NPs – Nurse Practitioners
- DNPs – Doctor of Nursing Nursing Practice
- CRNAs – Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- MDs – Doctor of Medicine
- DDS – Doctor of Dental Surgery
WHY IT WORKS: When you partner with me you get on-going, transparent, and simple advice. This includes access to efficient, low-cost investment portfolios, and an easy to follow plan to keep you on track to build financial freedom.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT: I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and I engage with you on a 1 to 1 consulting basis, to establish trust, and a deep understanding of your needs. I offer fee-based financial planning advice in all areas of personal finance. I work as an accountability and implementation partner helping you finish what you start and see things through to the end.
HOW IT WORKS: We begin with a FREE CONSULTATION via phone, video conference, or in person. We review and discuss your current situation, learn more about one another, and decide if we are a good fit.
READY TO TALK?
Schedule a FREE CONSULT or get a second opinion: